CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Are Ya Ready For Some Baseball?


We went to see the Birmingham Barons play last night. Whoo! For those of you who don't know, they are a Minor League Baseball team, which plays in Hoover Metro Stadium. The weather was great and the food was better. I LOVE "crap food" as we call it. I always look forward to my nachos and real coke for the low price of $9.75. It was Monday Night Buffet and I (of course) didn't partake in that because A. I got nachos and B. The menu consisted of polish sausage, hamburgers, and hot dogs. GAG! They were going to make sure I didn't snag anything off of his plate because he had to sit in a blocked off section for the "buffet eaters"---so we sat opposite sides while we each ate our food. We left at half-time (as I call it) because a huge dark cloud that was darker than dark started brewing above us and because I wasn't about to get my new heels wet. Gooo Barons!

2 comments:

The Simon Family said...

Ha I think they play here in Jackson sometimes. We have one of those Minor League teams too. Looks fun!!! We have the Mississippi Braves and we have not gone to a game yet but need to. Ya'll have been super busy!!!

The Fab Five said...

brewing..... that reminds me of another saying...