CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Hump!

It is only Wednesday and I am already gearing up for the BIG 4th. I've got groceries to buy, errands to run, inlaws to please, and a house to clean...speaking of--I sure do miss Ms. Velma from Greenville. She cleaned my house the MOST BESTEST when we were living in MS. Anyway, my list is fully loaded today. I can now check blogging off of my to-do list. BTW, I just read the online version of Delta Living. I always love reading it...never too good or too far away to enjoy some delta root action. I'll close with where I found Roly the other day. I guess she decided she was moving out at the early age of 9.

3 comments:

The Simon Family said...

I love it. I will have to post a picture of where my dog was sitting so you can see it. Animals are so funny and bring many smiles to your face!!!

The Simon Family said...

I so remember Snot Bubbles. I loved him!!!! HA HA

The Weathers said...

I love my DELTA MAG too!! I look forwarding to reading it every time!