CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Treinta y Dos!

I don't know alot of Spanish, but I know that treinta y dos looks alot fancier than saying I am 32. Joseph surprised me with a donut cake and candles. He and Anna Riley walked in singing Happy Birthday and I just so happened to be on the computer (imagine that) and have my camera nearby. We went to the Blue Monkey Lounge @ 5 Points South that night. It was such a cool atmosphere. We chilled out on the patio and then came inside to get a good seat at the piano bar. Again, we were in by 11:00. Even I can't do it anymore...(and we know what I'm saying when I say that)----the party girl has retired AND left the building. She is wanted @ Brad and Jennifer Vickers' MSU Kickoff Party August 30th. I hope I can hang (crossing fingers).

6 comments:

The Fab Five said...

You know you went there just because of the leopard print fabric!! Happy Happy Birthday!!

pieroni place said...

yeah, isn't it cute?! i NEEDED it in the picture.

The Hitts said...

Happy birthday!!

Davidson Family said...

Happy Late Birthday!!! I can't keep up these days. I have had to let the adults go so I can remember the kids birthdays :-)! Yes, that is Chad's little girl.

The Vickers Family said...

Happy Birthday!!
Loved the shout out- the good news is we got old with you, so it won't be as hard to hang : )

The Simon Family said...

Happy Late Birthday!!! My 32 is coming soon. YIKES!!!