CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Are Ya Ready Boyz?!

My poor, sweet, spunky Anna Riley has been on her own these past few days. I am so busy preparing my classroom for this upcoming year. She has been coming up with all kinds of solo entertainment. I heard a noise coming from the computer room..."These Boots Are Made for Walking" by Jessica Simpson. I walked in and this is what I saw...

Sister girl was jamming in her white outfit and matching boots. I grabbed my camera and she screamed, "MYYYYY HAAAIRRR ISSS UGGGLLLYYYYY!" Oh well, I took it real quick anyway...because that's what we do, right? LoL.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got my classroom ready last week. i start back monday! fun fun!!

Jennifer said...

She is so darn cute! I bet she keeps you entertained! Love the boots by the way!

Davidson Family said...

She is so your child :-)! I have been working on my room like crazy this week. We start back Monday. When do you start? Where did the summer go????

Nicole Hanks said...

Okay, Anna Riley is definitely your daughter. Ang, she is beautiful!!! How the heck have you been? Yes, I'm staying very busy these days. A thirteen month old little girl is "high maintenance." I hope y'all are enjoying AL, and know your thrilled to be closer to home. Take care!

The Simon Family said...

O.K. that looks like me!!! I will admit it when I hear a really good song I sing and dance around for Addie Kate. She loves it!!!! She thinks her mommy is hillarious!!!!