CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

StarStruck!

Introducing: Ruben Studdard!!

Ohhhh, he was my AI favorite years ago. I can't wait to tell him and get one of his "Teddy Bear" hugs. We welcome him and his family to Our Lady of the Valley! His daughter will begin 2nd grade with Anna Riley next week. If you like R&B, he is certainly @ the top of the charts! I am sooo getting his autograph @ the new parent meeting tonight! I am just a nerd like that! Good Luck on your new album, Ruben! OLV loves you already...wink-wink.
www.rubenstuddard.com

5 comments:

Mauri said...

NO WAY!! This is so freaking cool. I thought I was cool because Walker is BFF with Trent Lott's granddaughter, but Trent ain't got nothing on Ruben. Seriously, I bet everyone at OLV is starstruck. I would be! Ooohhh, he's going to love A.R. with her singing talents. :) Would it be bad for you to take some pics of him and post them on your blog?

Hey I think my niece and nephew are going to be at OLV this year. Thomas and Lauren Hart - Lauren will be in 1st and Thomas in 4th. These are Fred's brother's kids.

later!

pieroni place said...

ohhhh coool. who do they have for their teacher? ar had rina mckenna for first grade. i will most certainly post pictures. i'm such a bragger like that...

pieroni place said...

hey mauri, i just looked at our school role and i don't see either of them on the list. we have about 6 catholic schools in the area so they are probably at one of those-?

Mauri said...

I was thinking that they told me they were going to OLV. But, Thomas told me and he's 9 so maybe I should have asked my brother inlaw. They've been going to the public school in Helena but just moved and aren't in as good of a school district. I will find out. What are the names of the other catholic schools?

I should so be working right now~~

The Simon Family said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!! Get you one of those big bear hugs girly girl and then let us know all about it. Yes, you have got to get a pic. I wonder if he still talks to Clay!! LOL. Will he be recording music there or be going back n forth? Keep us posted!!!!!