CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Nomadic Pieroni's

Yep, that's us...we've been travelling around Birmingham aimlessly trying to find fun things to do! We started our July 4th weekend with Thunder on the Mountain 08. Talk about some savory characters. I people watched for 5 straight hours. We ate @ La Mesa (http://www.enjoylamesa.com/), played on slides, watched the band, and listened to some BOOM BOOM CRACKLE POP for 20 whole minutes. Fun 4th!
Our days of wearing 4th outfits I SUPPOSE are over...she busted the infamous "I wanna be fancy today" on me again. I have no idea where she got her straightforward manner from. Ha! The next day, we travelled on over to Birmingham's Botanical Gardens. Anna Riley loved the Bamboo Garden and the Granite Waterfall the best. We don't peruse through gardens much, but I have a new appreciation for you gardeners out there now. 4 words= IT'S HOTT OUT THERE. We closed our weekend out with some cosmic bowling aka kid bowling with loud music and smoke--not ciggy smoke, but a dry ice type of smoke. Must I mention I bowled 5 strikes in 2 games? I've always been a closet bowler, but now I am a competitive closet bowler. Ohhhh, I gotta give their cheese stix a shout out...for $7.29 you get 5 of the meanest cheese stix ever AND you get ranch and marinara with them. You don't even have to pay extra for the sauce. Strike!






4 comments:

The Vickers Family said...

How cute- your blogs are so funny to read : )

The Hitts said...

I miss your funny stories and sense of humor!

Davidson Family said...

Anna Riley is so cute! From looking at her pictures...she seems like she is a lot like you!!

Elizabeth said...

I swear Angela, you are so funny! It's like I'm listening to you talk when I read your blog entries! Like the background too!

STRIKE!