CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Confession

I like mini-vans. There I said it! I have always thought that they were the biggest loser cruisers on the road, but after riding in one all last week, I LOVE them and don't be surprised if I trade in the Acura for one in a few years. BTW, we sold my Land Rover--everyone knows I loved my LR........between the girth testing my driving skills (I'm not calling you fat) and me looking like a 12 year old that stole her mom's vehicle, it had to go. Anyway, by the push of a button-- doors open, tailgates lift and seats fold down into the lord knows where. It is a beautiful thing. I've never experienced anything like it. I've riden in my mother-in-law's van many times, but it suddenly dawned on me that I might have to turn in my "cool card" one day and convert to VANLAND. Have a Great Weekend! Honk-Honk!

4 comments:

The Hitts said...

I'm right there with you. My next vehicle will more than likely be a minivan!

The Fab Five said...

Looks like I'm the one with the "cool card" .. Everyone is starting to follow suit.. LOL You crack me up

Elizabeth said...

We test drove a Nissan Quest and I fell completely in love with it! I had to make Chad get in, he's still in Minivan denial.

The Simon Family said...

HA I love it. My sista has a big ole Mini and she loves it. My Envoy does just fine for now but my next might be a mini too!!!