CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Blah Blah Blog

Have we really done anything exciting since I last blogged? Hmmmm. We survived VBS @ Our Lady of the Valley---yes, this is where I teach, Anna Riley goes to school, plays soccer, takes piano and drama and where we go to church...if they sold groceries and cut hair, well--we'd get that done there too. Enough about that. My classroom is almost ready. It would be closer to ready had my Mother, the queen of the pack, not come for an entire week to visit. Ohhhhh, but I love when she comes. We eat, shop, eat, shop and repeat. THEN, we made our monthly trip to Starkvegas for a week. We ate @ Umi 2x in that week because I am addicted to it like some people are addicted to cigarettes...seriously. We played, shopped, and ate all week long. I love Starkville. It has a certain feel about it. It kind of reminds me of when we lived in Oxford in a weird/not so much sort of way. It is totally awesome how I can go to Kroger, Wal-Mart, Dollar Tree and to get gas all in one section and be back @ Libby's house in like ohhh sayyy 10 minutes. I miss the small town feeling...that will FOREVA AND EVA be in my body, no matter how big of a city I live in. Hellllo Birmingham and their 1.5 million surrounding peoples! LoL. Let me see if I can find some pictures around here...I know I have got to be boring y'all with my rambling self. It has to be getting on your nerves. I get on my own nerves--

1 comments:

The Fab Five said...

awwww ang.. you don't get on my nerves :)