CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Birthday Bash!

When planning for a POOL party, one of your greatest fears hangs over your head...you guessed it. RAIN! I obsessively checked weather.com for a week before her party. 50%, 10%, 30%, and back to 50% for the day of the party. Pleaseeeee don't rain, I begged. AMEN, it didn't. What a beautiful day. Joseph and I had so many kids to watch in the pool and they were everywhere. My peepers were so tired. I felt like I was on recess duty at school. The children swam, played golf, ate cake (www.edgarsbakery.com), snacks, ice cream cones, popsicles, and JUMBO pixie sticks. Hahahaha, then I sent them home allllll sugared up! Mission Accomplished.




3 comments:

The Hitts said...

Does she like Fancy Nancy books? I thought about them when you said she likes to be fancy!

Happy Birthday AR!!

The Fab Five said...

Happy 7th!!!! WOW

The Vickers Family said...

I can't believe she's seven. She is SO cute. Happy Birthday!!