CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

my debut

so here i finally am! i converted from myspace to "this"---kinda like converting from methodist to catholic...ok, not so much but anyway. i had a nice (i won't mention lonnngggg) blog yesterday and i lost it when i changed my layout. wahhhhhhh! so i threw a quick fit and emailed angela fratesi telling her that i quit, quit, quit. well, i am not usually one to follow my own direction so here i am again. i didn't really want to sign up for all of this because quite frankly i knew that i would go from an i don't care what my blog looks like to an over obsessive blogger. and yet again, i was right. well, let me get this ball rolling and let the good times rollllll. it might be a crazy life, but it's our life (thanks kate!)

0 comments: