CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

It is only 1pm and I feel like it should be 5pm. We have covered half of Mountain Brook today. I can't believe I am 2 for 2 on my posts that I promised. Ahhhhh, I'm bragging now ;) Anyway, here are the kiddos at the park. They get along perfectly as long as they are busy sooooo we must stay on the go. Alrighty, let me get these kids to the pool now. Gotta keep moving...
Overton Park @ Mtn Brook


Don't forget Kung Fu Panda's bamboo!

3 comments:

The Hitts said...

Yay! You figured it out. Looks good.

Amy said...

Hey!

Is this Jessica's little boy? They look they are having tons of fun! Where is Jessica now? Would love to "catch up" with her!

The Hitts said...

you wouldn't lose it. you change the layout to minima.