CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ketchup!

I officially have the most boring blog EVER! I can't seem to stay ahead. I am starting to feel like a second class citizen around here! How do you families of 4 and 5 do it?! It is just 3 of us! We burn the roads up and never slow down. It is mandantory that I complain (if you know me), but I am ohhhh sooo grateful. Let me get this blog up to date...

Father's Day @ Vulcan Park (behind all the smiles lies lots of sweat, stringy hair, and tired legs, but what a fun day!


Brunch @ Aydelotte's


The Fabulous Wedding Reception





1 comments:

The Sabbatinis said...

Whats up gang. Anna Riley is beautiful. She definitely takes after her mother. Sorry we missed the wedding. Looked like a great time. Congrats to Jessica.We had Mom's twin in town and did the family thing. Joseph, I got your congrats on my phone. Thanks man. Angela, you look great. Call us when yall are back in town for down time, even if its just for a drink. Love yall, Dino.