CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Pieroni Weekend

I haven't posted pictures in awhile and I am getting harrassed by some (you know who you are)...Anyway, we really are still alive! Look @ the Lovebirds!

Good Grief...Have you ever seen 2 guys that equal about 13 feet together? Forget the fire ladder, just call Joseph and John--they'll put it out!

The poor Strasburg dress was butchered by a hiked up maroon (Mary's bridesmaid dress color) ribbon. Now it wouldn't be me if I didn't dissect every picture...you know you are guilty too.

3 comments:

The Fab Five said...

one more!! we want to see what you wore to the wedding..

Jennifer said...

You have a beautiful family Angela!

The Vickers Family said...

Glad to know yall are alive-I've been missing yall!!