CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Me, Myself & I

I'm back and I have finally calmed down a bit. I don't feel as out of control these days. I am feeling a routine here...HELLO! It has taken me 4 weeks, but I am here! We had a soccer game this morning and then Angela (I know, 3rd person--bad habit) dropped the familia off, did some serious shopping AND got my hair alllll glossed up. Yay, a day to myself and I get to listen to whatever I want to on XM. Whoo-Hoo! I'm laughing right now because I returned a small Vera Bradley bag that I got as a gift (wrong pattern) and I thought that I might get a bigger one and pay the difference.....wellllll, we all know that Ms. Vera doesn't put tags on her bags @ The Summit so Angela just picks, gets strung out on one, no matter the cost, and takes it up to the checkout counter. I'm telling you, that classical music in the background of the store I SWEAR makes you spend more money in there. Anyway, there was some damage done @ that counter, but it sure does look cute on my shoulder. Now it needs to be monogrammed--LoL...always something, huh?! Sooo, now I am poor and I head to The Maxx. I always, always find stuff that I don't need there and buy it. THAT is the beauty of The Maxx. I left around 3:00. You start craving your people back after awhile. I got in my car, turned it to Radio Disney and dang-it if one of my favorite singers wasn't on singing my favorite song....gotta love Demi Lovato. Happy Saturday!

0 comments: