CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

"Ketchup" Pictures

The Vicki Family hosted a Kickoff Party and it was so much fun! I'm ready for another one with kids!
Where are all the wives??? Ohhhh, behind all the cameras! We're either taking our children's pictures or ours husband's pictures...we never seem to make the cut!

Grandparent Day @ Olv was such a special day. I'm glad they got to come and share in it with Anna Riley!


OLV Soccer Game @ Heardmont Park

5 comments:

The Vickers Family said...

Those are so cute-especially the pink cleats!! Did she get to sweat again??

Elizabeth said...

I've been wondering where you've been! It's no fun stalking you when you don't update! I completely understand though...we've been craaazy busy too. I think it's great yall are at an OLV. I was wondering if it was our lady of victories like my church in cleveland, but lady of the valley is cool too. So reuben is catholic?

The Sabbatinis said...

I am loving those pink cleats!!A girl must have style on and off the field!=) I hope you guys are doing well! We are just waiting on Ann Marie to make her arrival!!

Davidson Family said...

Love the pink cleats! I am sure we will be wearing pink cleats when soccer time comes for us!

The Fab Five said...

angela, you look awesome