CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Checking Back N

Good Golly Miss Molly is allll I have to say about a full time job! Talk about wake up, go to work, take Anna Riley "somewhere", come home, cook and clean, get AR started on homework, help her with her bath, get her in the bed and FINALLY, FINALLY crash on the couch about 8:15. Where is Joseph, you ask? He is working out his BIG muscles to the new rage P90X...God love him. He wants BIG muscles and I want him to have BIG muscles. I actually run around like a mad woman day in and day out. I am slowly becoming one of those moms who stays skinny because of her child/children (y'all have heard that one before). Anyway, I forgot to mention "and repeat"---that is the Pieroni's Monday-Friday schedule. You know what though? If I won the lottery, I would still teach @ OLV. I have the most wonderful parents and children in my class. Some call me Mrs. Macaroni, some call me Mama and some call me Pretty and I answer to every one of them...especially Pretty--LoL. We have Grandparent's Day tomorrow and it is HUGE @ OLV. Thank goodness Joseph's parents can come. We have our first soccer game this Saturday morning. AR will be sporting her new, pink cleats. I am so proud of her for sweating more these days. She and some of her friends ran and got all sweaty before taking their soccer pictures yesterday. I later found out that she sported a soccer whistle in her picture because her BFF gave it to her (I know...ohhh myyy gahhh). I've gotten better about letting these things go because I have a J-O-B now. Part-time is a thing of my past now, but I am soooo loving the fact that I get to be where my child is. I've said it before and I'll say it again...God is good.

3 comments:

The Fab Five said...

WE WANT PICS!! WE WANT PICS!! oh , i have been in RNC mode

The Hitts said...

glad you are back. i know what you mean about working full time and then coming home and cooking, cleaning, bathing, packing lunch, etc. etc. etc. i am finally adjusting to it.

Mauri said...

missed you!

love the kid comments - "pretty" that is too sweet.

have fun at the soccer game this weekend - it's full speed ahead now, isn't it???